Business Analysis Tool Desktop is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian, Ukrainian and it was last updated on 2010-06-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinServer.
Business Analysis Tool Desktop is a Business Intelligence software for data visualization and OLAP reporting. You can analyze your data by building pivot tables, charts, treemaps, scatter diagrams, filtering/sorting/searching for patterns, etc.
- Reports are generated quickly on a vast amount of data;
- You can easily perform ad-hoc reporting on your own without bringing in of IT-staff;
- Powerful analytic features;
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Open Office.
Data analysis features:
- Pivot tables, many types of charts;
- Treemap and scatter diagrams;
- Comfortable navigating from everywhere (e.g. you can press the right mouse button on a chart and drill down into the data);
- Arbitrary data selection using search by mask;
- Work with KPI;
- Creation of your own formulas and calculated members on hierarchies;
- Highlighting of data using gradient and exception rules;
- Data filtering and sorting (you can use such functions as "topmost N", "topmost elements whose sum is > = N% of total", etc.)
- Printing of reports with scaling, color print and page numbering.
- Data export to Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice Calc, PDF, RTF, PNG.
- Working with local .cub files.
- Viewing the data source.
The product has a powerful problem tracking subsystem: if a problem occurs, you can send the technical information online, so that the support team will be able to react as soon as possible.
Information about the product can be found at BIT Impulse web site.
Business Analysis Tool Desktop (version 2.8) has a file size of 30.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 212 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.